Looking for an easy weeknight meal with a splash of something different? This recipe may be for you. Though I’d probably add green olives to give it a kick, this dish offers some complex tastes and textures for very little prep time. And the best part? It’s beautiful too.
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 4 garlic cloves, pressed
- 1 tablespoon smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon dried crushed red pepper
- 1/2 cup plain yogurt or Greek yogurt
- 4 chicken breast halves with bones
- 1 15-ounce can garbanzo beans (chickpeas), drained
- 1 12-ounce container cherry tomatoes
- 2 cups cauliflower
- 1 cup chopped fresh cilantro, divided
Preheat oven to 450°. Mix first 5 ingredients in medium bowl. Pour 1 teaspoon spiced oil mixture into small bowl; whisk in yogurt and set aside for sauce. Place chicken on large rimmed baking sheet. Rub 2 tablespoons spiced oil mixture over chicken. Add beans, tomatoes, cauliflower, and 1/2 cup cilantro to remaining spiced oil mixture; toss to coat. Pour bean mixture around chicken. Sprinkle everything generously with salt and pepper.
Roast until chicken is cooked through, about 20 minutes. Sprinkle with 1/2 cup cilantro. Transfer chicken to plates. Spoon bean mixture over. Serve with yogurt sauce.